• We work in one of the poorest communities in the nation.
• There are few healthy, evangelical churches on the reservation.
• Over the last 100 years, marriages and families have suffered greatly under poverty, abuse and addiction.
• Substance abuse has affected 100% of the people on the Reservation.
• Unemployment in White Swan is about 75%.
• There are almost 3 million Native Americans in the US, only 2% claim to be Christians.
• Hopelessness and despair are very prevalent in this "forgotten" community.
In Isaiah 58, God reveals that He has the desire and the power to heal and restore broken people. This passage tells us that if God's people will respond lovingly and appropriately to the needs of their neighbors that He can and will transform entire communities.